yeba, day 8 na!
Day 8 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
I don’t have an iPod. I’m only using my DSi and my cellphone’s music player to listen to songs that I like. I know that I should be enumerating the first 10 songs in my playlist but I decided to make an entry about the 10 recent songs I’ve listened to instead.
1. Talk you down by The Script
2. I miss you by Blink 182
3. You and I both by Jason Mraz
4. I’d do anything by Simple Plan
5. Worlds apart by The Mostar Diving Club
6. How far we’ve come by Matchbox Twenty
7. Toyang by Eraserheads
8. When I’m 64 by The Beatles
9. A Place for my head by Linkin Park
10. Kaleidoscope by Francis M with Parokya ni Edgar
yes! 2 to go.