I got the Liebster award courtesy of The Quotidian Hustle blog. A big thanks! It’s my first time to receive this.
I was wondering what does Liebster means so I decided to google it and here are some interesting facts that I discovered.
- This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- It has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend (really?)
- It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people.
- As quoted by Ligawnakerubin from Ms. Aysabaw, this award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
•Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
•Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
•Let the bloggers know you nominated them
•Give them 11 questions of your own.
Below are my answers to her questions.
- Who do you usually think about? Why are you always thinking about him/her?
My daughter. You always think of the person whom you care the most. That’s what mothers do.😉
- What/Who makes you wake up?
My daughter crying. :P
- Take the Kinsey Scale test here. What did you get? Do you agree with it? Why or why not?
It says exclusively heterosexual. I don’t have an idea what the hell does that mean. It also mentioned that either I answered some questions wrong of that I am a very unusual person. I agree to the latter.
- Are you more extroverted, or introverted? How does this affect the people around you?
I consider myself as an ambivert although my introvert side is mostly dominating. hmm. Most often that not, people around me finds it difficult to strike a conversation with me because I exude that reserved vibe.
- What kind of personalities do you find repulsive?
The manipulative know-it-all kind. HATE them.
- What is your most memorable escapade? Why?
If going abroad to work counts, that would be it. That was one of the biggest gamble I did in my life. That, aside from marrying. hahaha
- What object do you value the most? Why?
I highly value all the stuff given to me by my loved ones regardless whether it’s expensive or not. Why? I’m a very sentimental person.
- Is there a movie that gave you some unexpected kind of epiphany? What is that movie?
The Green Mile (kakapanuod ko lang kasi, hahaha)
- What is the last movie/TV show that you’ve watched? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
The Shawshank Redemption (tamang backtrack lang, haha, review ng old movies and stuff) Yeah, I did. It was very realistic and entertaining at the same time.
- Tell something to your 17-yr. old self.
hey, don’t worry about homework, exams and all. Enjoy life. I know you did but just in case, I’ll still say enjoy it more. You will only be 17 once in your life. Make the most out of it.
- How are you doing, today?
Seriously? So so.
So next is the nomination! (insert sound of trumpet here, haha)
Here are the 11 questions.
- Kung hindi kayo nagboblog ngayon, anung ginagawa niyo?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in your entire life? Anung natutunan mo?
- Do you believe that love will keep us alive?
- 3210 nokia phone o myphone na smartphone?
- Where do you see yourself 10-20 years from now?
- Laptop o Cellphone?
- If you’d be stuck in an island, give 3 things you’ll wish to have and why?
- Winter or summer? why?
- Kung isa kang bagay, ano ka?
- Kung magpapatattoo ka, anung ipapatattoo mo at bakit?
- Electric fan or aircon?bakit?
I had a realization after doing this. It just dawned on me that I’m not cut for this. hahaha. pagkatapos sagutan biglang ganun? una’t huli na siguro tong ginawa kong to. kakapagod pala sumagot ng mga tanong, hahaha buti na lang hindi ako artista.